Since 1998, Casinomeister has set the standard for how online casinos should be treating both their players and affiliates. It's not easy being listed as an "Accredited Casino" at Casinomeister - and if a casino fails to meet these standards, they are removed from the site until they get it together.
What you will find here are the top UK online casinos. If you're thinking, yeah - William Hill and Ladbrokes got to be at the top, well you're wrong. Our experience over the past 16 years has confirmed that the top UK casinos are usually the smaller brands; the casinos that are responsive to punters' recommendations, opinions, and criticisms. These are the ones you'll find listed here at Casinomeister.
|UK Casino of the Month: December 2015
32Red is one of the best casinos ever - and has always been primarily focused on the UK punter. Licensed by the UKGC and in Gibraltar and owned by 32Red Plc. 32Red offers mobile games|
live betting, sports betting, poker, bingo and more.
Their service is top notch, and they have received awards for Best Casino, Best Casino Group, Best Casino Manager each year for over a decade. If you haven't joined them yet, you are missing out on one of the most stellar casinos ever.
CLICK HERE TO PLAY NOW!!
|Accredited Casinos for UK Players
Standards for Accredited Casinos
Player and Responsible Gaming Focused
- Must forbid underage play.
- Must have a clean history of fairness towards their customers.
- Must be able to take care of any player issue swiftly and professionally.
- Must display information about responsible gambling, with links to relevant organizations.
- Must offer and enforce spending limits in addition to both temporary and permanent self exclusion options.
- Must not use false, misleading or deceptive advertising.
- Must not spam, and must take appropriate actions against any affiliates or any third parties who do spam.
- Must not cross promote to other properties without giving proper credit to affiliates and/or their advertisers.
- Must not implement retroactive terms and conditions to their affiliate programs without explicit permission and agreement from the affiliate.
- Must pay winnings in a timely manner.
- Must not disqualify any player from a payout if terms & conditions are met, except for situations of fraud (multiple-accounts, bogus ID documents, chargebacks, etc.,).
- Must not confiscate winnings for vague & unclear reasons, such as "irregular playing patterns" or "bonus abuse", without specific T&C violations.
- Must not implement terms that can be construed as "unfair" towards the player.
- No player shall be involuntarily placed into a situation which breaches the terms and conditions during the course of play.
- Must pay out progressive jackpot wins in full or in reasonable chunks, regardless of any terms and conditions limiting payouts.*
- Must remove any bonus and associated playthrough requirements at the request of the player if play has not commenced.
- Will not entice players to reverse cash withdrawals with bonuses or other incentives.
- Will not use outsourced support. Player support must be in-house.
Industry and Player Assurances
* Excluding IGT casinos - this is noted within their listing.
- RNG and/or software must be audited by a third party.
- Must have a representative (who can walk and chew gum at the same time) listed in Casinomeister's forum. This representative must be directly involved with customer/player service, or who can make decisions involving player issues.
- They must be licensed by the UK Gambling Commission.
Entire list of accredited casinos is listed here.